“Call for Proposals – Reminder!
The NWILL Conference Program Committee invites proposals for sessions of interest to interlibrary loan and resource sharing practitioners for our conference to take place September 11-13, 2013, in Portland, Oregon at Portland Community College – Sylvania Campus.
The following topics are of interest to the Program Committee, but we welcome proposals on other topics as well:
- Managing your ILL statistics
- Sustainable ILL, greening practices
- Coping with fewer resources
- ILL for public libraries
- Succession planning
- Libraries without books, what does it mean for ILL?
- Keeping track of licensing of e-content for ILL
- Training staff and students
Check our Program page for more information and to submit a proposal. Deadline: March 4th, 2013.”