Call for Proposals
Northwest Interlibrary Loan and Resource Sharing Conference
The Northwest ILL 2010 planning committee is soliciting proposals for papers
and posters for the conference to be held on September 16-17, 2010, in Portland,
WHAT TOPICS are we looking for?
* The planning committee is especially looking for submissions on the following topics:
• Acquisitions: Purchase on Demand, E-books, Pay-Per-View
• Copyright (U.S. and International)
• Green ILL/Shipping
• Marketing (Yourself and Your Department)
• Customer Service
• New Technology – Social Networking, E-Book Readers, i-phone apps.
• Patron-Driven Acquisitions
• Interlibrary Loan in Public Libraries
WHAT IS THE DEADLINE for submitting a proposal?
* April 30, 2010
HOW do I submit a proposal?
* For presentations, please submit an abstract of 200 words. For posters, please submit
an abstract of 50 words. Please send proposals to:
Resource Sharing Librarian
1299 University of Oregon
Eugene, OR 97403-1299
* For examples of past presentations or more information, see http://nwill.org