The Northwest ILL 2010 planning committee is soliciting proposals for papers and posters for the conference to be held on September 16-17, 2010, in Portland, Oregon.
The planning committee is especially looking for submissions on the following topics:
• Acquisitions: Purchase on Demand, E-books, Pay-Per-View
• Copyright (U.S. and International)
• Green ILL/Shipping
• Marketing (Yourself and Your Department)
• Customer Service
• New Technology – Social Networking, E-Book Readers, i-phone apps.
• Patron-Driven Acquisitions
• Interlibrary Loan in Public Libraries
WHAT IS THE DEADLINE for submitting a proposal?
* April 30, 2010
HOW do I submit a proposal?
* For presentations, please submit an abstract of 200 words. For posters, please submit
an abstract of 50 words.
* For examples of past presentations or more information, see www.nwill.org.
Please send proposals to:
Resource Sharing Librarian
1299 University of Oregon
Eugene, OR 97403-1299